How do I treat contact dermatitis?
The treatment of contact dermatitis consists primarily of identifying the offending agent (the material causing the contact dermatitis) and avoid using it. Sometimes your doctor will prescribe a hydrocortisone-containing cream or slightly astringent wet dressing to help ease the itching. Mostly it is better to just stop using or applying the offending substance and let your body heal naturally. The best and safest way to control an occurring contact dermatitis is to apply 100% Natural EXZema Cream which you can purchase here.
Recommended treatment procedure:
- Rinse affected area in luke warm water
- Try to prevent using detergent’s containing soaps etc.
- Apply 100% Natural EXZema Cream
- Allow the Cream to dry in for a couple of minutes
- Repeat once or twice per day over a weeks period, longer if needed